"SALES REPRESENTATIVE, WATER-TREATMENT CHEMICALS"
1) Contacts prospective customers to sell chemicals that treat water. Schedules appointment to explain products and services available, inspects customer R.O plant, and prepares service estimates.
2) Obtains sample of water to be analyzed, and ships sample to home office for analysis.
3) Receives and reviews analysis, and contacts customers to recommend treatment to control levels of substances in water.
4) Explains merits of program to persuade customer to purchase treatment package.
5) Attempts to resolve problems encountered with customer's water-treatment process.
6) Sells water-treatment chemicals to customer.
7) Explains test results to customers.