Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Modesto, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to direct the day to day operations of a state of the art Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) located in Modesto, California. The chosen administrator will ensure compliance with state and federal regulations. Larger building, stable solid DON. Good survey history.
We are searching for a Health Facility Administrator (HFA / NHA) skilled at recruiting & retaining top medical professionals, building census, and maintaining optimal employee relations. The Administrator will ensure that all residents receive excellent medical care. The position requires sound business judgment, diplomacy, and positive community relations.
Compensation for this position will be generous and will include market leading salary and an extensive benefits package.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Ability to work with a large staff.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Nursing Home Administrator position in Modesto, CA. We look forward to hearing from you.