Our Client: MNC Company
Location: West (Pasir Panjang)
Working Days: 5 days
As part of organization’s strategic growth, we are seeking to increase the headcount in the Quality team to be based in Singapore.
• Implement and establish all necessary processes and tools to promote quality achievement and performance improvement using established quality management system like ISO 9000
• Ensure close collaboration with relevant departments and supplier to ensure all the key indicators like product quality, cost and supply chain are duly followed up and maintained.
• Dissemination and training of the company’s quality requirements to the supplier to ensure the conformance of the strict standards in the mass production.
• Monitor, improve and maintain the supplier’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components and manufacturing processes. Well versed in SPC and other statistical tools to guide and mentor the supplier’s quality personnel.
• Conduct regular audits on the supplier in line with ISO quality management system and follow-through on all the open points with proper countermeasures
• Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions using the effective problem-solving tools like 8D and six sigma
• Establish and manage requalification of product/component in mass production
• Collaboration in approval of new supplier
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• This is role is an individual contributor and need to work independently.
• Degree in Engineering, Quality Control / Assurance or equivalent
• Preferably certified as ISO 9000 auditor and have experience in conducting external audits.
• At least 6 years of relevant experience in quality management, production processes and project management with contractors in Asia
• Preferably certified as a Six sigma black belt.
• Familiar with Reliability methodology.
• Able to travel on a periodic basis to the Asian contractors.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (Able to liaise with clients from China)
• Able to start work as soon as possible
• Only Singaporean
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT and attach a recent photo to or feel free to call Pearly at 6444 2953 for more information.
Interested applicants kindly do state in your expected salary, last drawn salary and commencement date
We offer and focus on fully appreciating the needs, desires and personality of our clients and candidates
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified*
Pearly Yap Li Lian
Registration No: R1100463
EA License No: 12C5083