This is a direct-client opening for a BI Manager (People Analytics) located in New York, NY. This is a full-time position and the client is looking to fill this position ASAP.
Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) manager to join its Human Capital Analytics and Reporting team (HCAR). Members of HCAR are curators of employee data and leverage it to help answer strategic and operational talent questions for leaders across the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
The BI manager will be responsible for overseeing global Human Capital reporting operations and developing the technical infrastructure to drive HCAR’s business intelligence priorities forward. The output of this effort will culminate in the development of insightful, consumable dashboard and reporting products that provide efficient access to talent insights for our global Human Capital team and senior business leaders throughout the firm. This position provides ample opportunities to collaborate with technical professionals across the firm and architect a best-in-class business intelligence program that includes the design and implementation of a central data warehouse.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Ideal applicants will have a bachelor’s degree or higher and five to seven years of relevant work experience developing automated analytical reporting products in a business setting.
• The ability to manage a software development team in the architecture of a central data warehouse that will facilitate efficient reporting automation is also vital.
• Knowledge of business intelligence programs (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, Pentaho, Shiny), leading practices in data visualization, and scripting languages for data retrieval and transformation (e.g., SQL, Python) is critical.
• Individuals who possess a dedicated customer service mentality, excellent interpersonal communication skills, an ability to see how small details impact the bigger picture, and a knack for rapid problem solving are highly sought after.
• Willingness to readily dive into details, collaborate effectively with teammates, and drive projects to completion is imperative. The ability to exercise extreme discretion with confidential information is also essential.
• People analytics experience is preferred but not required.