Duties and Responsibilities
* Trouble Shooting & Programming of Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controllers & H.M.I systems
* Programming & trouble shoot CNC equipment
* Proficiency with trouble shooting & repair of all equipment
* Familiar with electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatics
* Miscellaneous general labor as needed
* Education - high school diploma or GED is preferred
* Experience - Minimum of 5 years in the maintenance field
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects when needed and do repetitive tasks. May lift 50 lbs. with overhead reaching and bending over.
Hours: 6:00am - 2:30pm
(hours may vary)
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employees and applicants for employment are protected by federal, state, and local laws designed to protect them from discrimination on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, parental status, national origin, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other factor unrelated to the requirements of a job. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.