QSR Director of Marketing
If you’d like to be part of a major QSR chain as Director of Marketing this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for in South Florida.
• Drive market branding for existing products and new product introductions through market channels to their 100+ locations
• This position will manage and grow the marketing function with existing staff and future hires
• Interface w/local restaurants
• Work with GM’s as well
Qualifications and other stuff:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing; within QSR restaurant or multi-site retail industry preferred
• QSR restaurant or multi-location retail experience is key
• Really strong excel skills with pivot tables, Vlookups, macros and more
• Solid experience with marketing analytics w/eye toward maximizing marketing spend
• Analysis of same store sales and more
• Marketing execution is social, traditional and more
• Excellent work ethic to match the pace of the team’s leadership
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong integrity and personal drive
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and handle heavy workloads as necessary
• Flexible scheduling as needed; some evenings and weekends will be required
• Able to work independently
• Able to make sound decisions quickly and effectively
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Travel required to all Southeast and Southwest US
• Candidates local to South Florida only - no relo currently on the table
• Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
o Faster than a speeding bullet
More powerful than a locomotive
Able to soar like a bird
or a plane
or a: Super Marketing Director!
Compensation target is $90K-$110K+ range w/25% bonus potential, great benefits and culture.
If this fits your background and skills, let’s chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg “OldSalesGuy” Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite