• Physically inspect furnishings, fixtures, and equipment in residential buildings.
• Enter requisite facility work orders in proprietary asset management software.
• Enter product requests on behalf of Building Manager.
• Thoroughly document property condition through photos, and label and upload photos to database.
• Generate preliminary billing costs based on damage assessments.
• Perform facility walk-throughs with clients prior to or following occupancy.
• Perform asset counts or safety condition assessments where directed.
• Adherence to established safety and vehicle operation protocols.
• Accountable for key control and access of building assigned to inspect.
• Assist Housing Building Manager with facilities related projects. Such as inventory counts, monitoring vendor work progress, fixture counts, back check of buildings.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows OS
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel (ability to generate spreadsheets with simple formulas )and Microsoft Word
• Excellent customer service and professional demeanor
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to function autonomously
• CA Drivers’ License a plus
• Position requires a lot of walking, approximately 3-7 miles/day depending on area.
• Position could entail substantial walking up and down stairs.
• Ability to work variable schedule (e.g., some work after 5pm and weekends may be required)
• Working conditions could vary from cleaned administrative areas to dusty external storage sheds, or areas that are in the process of being cleaned.