MANUFACTURING PROJECT ENGINEER (02670460)
Elk Grove Village, IL
• The Manufacturing Engineer plans and designs product applications and assembles project teams.
• Responsible for organizing highly complex activities for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of engineering projects.
• Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
• Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
• Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods to reduce costs and improve quality and efficiency.
• Transition products from product development thru production.
• Oversee manufacture of products and process optimization.
• Ability to conceptualize and design required manufacturing equipmen.t
• Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results
• BSME or Engineering degree
• 5-10 yrs in packaging, paper or chemical equipment.
• Project experience with product and capital improvement equipment design.
• CAD/CAM proficiency
• Experience in maintaining safe work environments, and maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations
Email resume as MS Word doc attachment direct with targeted salary range or call: