Positions: 20 (Alpharetta, GA and Exton, PA – SIDGS US Corporate Office)
SIDGS is a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation, providing Digital Solutions & Services to Fortune 500 companies. Our Digital solutions go across following domains: User Experience, CMS, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Cloud, Service Mesh, Artificial Intelligence, RPA domains.
We create innovative solutions in Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in partnership with Google. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
As a part of the DevOps Platform Automation Team, you will be responsible for designing and support standard automation processes to be used as a platform to build and deploy software components in GCP using a standard CI/CD. Automate everything will be your passion. You will be working in a dynamic environment within a well-established DevOps Team using exciting technologies and modern practices (Cloud, Docker, CI/CD, Immutable Infrastructures, Microservices, Blue/Green and Canary Deployments).
• 5+ years’ experience building scalable production environments and automation
• Strong working background in automation and CI/CD pipelines
• Working experience as DevOps Engineer
• Experience working with Agile methodologies
• Experience with container technologies – Docker, Kubernetes (PLUS).
• Experience with Apigee or other API gateways a PLUS.
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Required or any other cloud experience is fine.
• Experience monitoring, managing, and maintaining production SLAs
• Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Ruby/Python/Java)
• Experience using and developing test automation frameworks
• Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Continuous Delivery
• Experience configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, Terraform
• Experience building and maintaining production systems on Multiple Cloud Providers, VPC, VPN, Security
• Experience with daily management and ownership of custom automated on-premise solutions
• Ability to quickly triage problems, identify root causes, and drive issue resolution
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information System
• Ability to travel up to 50% (both domestic and international) depending on project demand.
• Customer facing work environment.
• Active, highly engaged, multi-tasking environment.
• Heavy team collaboration.