Superintendent - 1
Boston, MA 02118
We are currently looking for Project Superintendents to join our team in Boston. Do you enjoy building incredible, challenging, rewarding projects? Our Superintendents have the daily support to excel in their role and make sure all our amazing projects are completed to the highest standard.
Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. 7+ years’ experience as a Project Superintendent in both a union and non-union environment at a general contractor
2. Experience in managing, training and developing people
4. Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high-level finishes
5. You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
6. This is a local position. Candidates must reside a commutable distance to our Boston office - no per diem offered
7. Please describe your most recently led project and it's total value
8. Please describe how you Manage Safety expectations on your job-sites? Where do you think the greatest opportunity is with improving safety standards on your job-sites and across the industry?
9. Describe how technology has changed the way you do your job? What technology are you most excited about that helps drive the success of a project?
10. Please describe your experience working in a Hospital, Academic or Life Sciences Construction project
11. Describe a time you had to replace a sub-contractor on a job? What was the scenario and what did you do to try and save the relationship before replacing them?
12. What project has given you the most job satisfaction and why?
13. How would your project teams describe your leadership style?
14. Salary Expectation?
15. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
16. Complete Current Address?