Position Title Inside Sales Rep – Agricultural – WI #5536
Location Madison, Wisconsin
Provide admin support for the Territory and Branch Sales Representative in the direct sales of all trailers both new and used.
1. Assist and Facilitate Internal Sales
o Answer and address all incoming calls & walk-in customers pertaining to sales
o Sell new and used trailers in store
o Assist Customers during trailer delivery
o Develop understanding of used trailer values and competitors product line
o Prepare sales quotes for customers
o Must work closely with Customer Service in David City, NE, including setting up releases for customers picking up in David City
2. Assist with administration of the sales lot and inventory
o Create and process purchase orders and reconditioning bills for used trailers & any repairs or modifications to new trailers as required
o Provide specifications and values for used trailers
3. Line up freight if delivered to the Branch’s or Customer’s location & contact customer for timely delivery
4. Assist the branch sales representative with a weekly delivery log for trailers to be delivered in the following week
5. Performs additional duties as assigned by management or required by the position.
1. Must possess or be able to gain an understanding of the hopper and AG industry
2. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
3. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
4. Prior Sales experience preferred
5. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record for minimal travel.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Ag background and must possess or be able to gain an understanding of the hopper and AG industry.
2. Prior Sales experience preferred.
3. Ag sales background is a big plus.
4. Must be local.