Services to be performed:
• Inventory and Kitting Associate will ensure that proper stock levels are maintained to support build and repair activities.
• She/he will evaluate restocking and purchasing requirements with the Inventory Manager to ensure business requirements are met.
• She/he will also administer the flow of non-inventory commodities, supplies, consumables, safety equipment, and tools.
• The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high volume, fast paced warehouse or distribution environment, as well as experience and knowledge of reverse logistics processes.
• The Non-inventory receiver will frequently be involved in participating in daily stand up meetings, review and communicate status.
• Candidates must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be comfortable working with other Microsoft Office products.
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), strong attention to detail, and proficiency with computers to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint and other MS Office programs.
• Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently with changing priorities
• Ability to think strategically with excellent quantitative skills.
• Evaluate potential restocking requirements.
• Provide planning solutions for any product or material requirements.
• Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for planning and purchasing processes and systems.
• Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the business.
• Preferred qualifications include 2 Years’ experience in an inventory or logistics role with an inventory management system.
• Understanding of inventory control methodology and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Primary inventory logistics team.
• Help inventory and logistics request.
• Help pick parts and similar to warehouse environment.
• It’s mostly physical inventory works .
• Counting parts and doing audits, packaging works.
Background & Experience:
• 1-2 years of exp in Warehouse environment.
• Familiarity with MS excel is good to have.
• Fluency with MS Suite is good to have.
• Any kind of Inventory management exp is good to have.
• No degree to certifications necessary.
• Interns are good for the roles too.
Mandatory and top 3 skills:
• Detail oriented.
• Process improvement.
• Ideal: will have some form of Warehouse exp and fluent with MS Excel and Logistics exp is great .