Do you have a proven IT employment background? Are you looking for 1st shift? Williamson Employment is currently seeking an IT Hardware Engineer in the Granger, IN area.
* Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5:00pm
Hours may vary, over-time as needed
We are looking for an experienced and qualified IT Hardware Engineer to oversee all technology processes, equipment, staff and related purchases. The IT Hardware Engineer is responsible for ensuring that our software/hardware & networks run properly and planning & procuring improvements to our technology infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintain the network environment
* Manage end-user support functions and facilitate best use of the IT investment
* Evaluate and guide the implementation of new technologies
* Guide, coach and mentor the Store Managers and Staff Managers
* Work closely with outside vendors
* Ability to support the following applications: DRB Tunnel watch, DRB Site watch, Sage 100, Micrologic, Apache, MY SQL, Wide Area Network
* Computer skills needed: MS Active Directory, Asterisk VOIP, Unix, Sonicwall, Solid understanding of TCP/IP design and support, Windows Server update services.
* Miscellaneous general duties as needed
* Must have a valid Drivers License
* Education - Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred
* Skills - Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Experience - 2-4 years related experience
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employees and applicants for employment are protected by federal, state, and local laws designed to protect them from discrimination on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, parental status, national origin, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other factor unrelated to the requirements of a job. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.