Product Engineer General - RT
Dearborn, Michigan, United States, 48124
As the Voice of the Customer you will drive innovation into future model year truck products by influencing every aspect of the design. While representing all vehicle attributes you will touch, influence & optimize every aspect of the vehicle design for our future customers.
Come be a part of our team and establish the next generation of products!
1. Be the voice of the customer for a large scale, global product
2. Represent all vehicle attributes to the program team
3. Champion VE completion of all milestones and gateways including senior management drives and reviews
4. Represent VE during prototype and pre-production builds
5. Support Vehicle Engineering Manager as CTO. Lead cross-attribute and cross-functional engineering issue resolution
1. Drive implementation of content required to achieve Customer Exception and Product Excellent strategy
2. Lead subjective drive evaluation and Customer Acceptance Team evaluations. Champion issue resolution
Analytical skills to identify, diagnose and resolve issues
Highly motivated individual with a drive for results, leadership mentality and a self-starter attitude.
Able to handle multiple tasks and understand priority
Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills and able to put presentation quickly to demonstrate main points
Have passion for cars and/or trucks; understand how car and truck systems work or automotive experience
Experience for cross-functional Leadership, Project management and Systems Engineering are highly desired
2-5 years of automotive experience
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Possession of Valid Current US Driver's License
BS Mechanical Engineering Degree with 3.0 above GPA
This position is a total vehicle / cross-functional opportunity with high visibility Limited travel required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. This manager wants resources from top schools w/a high GPA. Job hoppers need not apply.
2. The degree must fit the req as posted i.e. No Chemical degrees or Engineering Sci/Mgmt Tehcnology degrees or so-called equivalents.
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
4. Last 4 of the candidate's SSN:
5. Experience for cross-functional Leadership, Project management and Systems Engineering are highly desired
6. Provide details of the candidates 2-5 years of automotive engineering experience:
7. Has the candidate ever worked at Ford previously? If yes, provide dates and details below:
8. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $49.00 /hr)
9. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
10. Complete Current Address?