Our manufacturing client is hiring a HR Generalist in the Ames, IA area. This Specialist will execute company policies in relation to employee questions, complaints or suggestions.
• Support key projects and challenge the status quo to improve program performance.
• Assist HR Manager with analyzing the data on employee turnover, employee satisfaction surveys, exit interviews and other metrics in order to enhance and improve HR services.
• Administer significant contributions and expertise in the areas of employee engagement and retention.
• Partner closely with operations team to provide advice, coaching and counsel in relation to team members to improve work relationships, build morale along with increasing productivity and retention.
• Support and organize engagement activities.
• Must be bilingual (English-Spanish)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
• 1+ year of HR experience.
• Knowledge of HR techniques, applications and programs.
• Working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
• Advanced in Excel.
• Demonstrated experience managing cultural shifts.
• Must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
• Competitive compensation package (Performance Based Bonus)
• Benefits package
• Relocation assistance
• Excellent Succession plan in place for growth potential
HR Specialist, Human Resources, Bilingual, HR Generalist, HRIS, SAP, coaching, counsel