Regional Nurse Consultant – Oregon
We have a new job opening for a Regional Director of Clinical Services with responsibility for clinical operations in multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities / Nursing Homes in the state of Oregon. Prior experience as a Nursing Home Director of Nursing Services is required.
As Regional Clinical Director / Regional Nurse Consultant you will be called upon to oversee clinical and operational activities for Nursing Home clinical staff. In this role, you will provide clinical expertise, guidance, advocacy, tools, training, and information through consultation that will enable your region’s facilities to maintain company standards.
Regional Nurse Consultant Responsibilities:
• Ensuring quality care in all buildings in the region
• Maintaining clinical competency validation programs for nursing staff
• Supporting the clinical education infrastructure
• Ensuring quality clinical outcomes in assigned region
• Monitoring clinical advancements within the industry
• Implementing protocols to keep up with current innovations
• Maintaining impeccable regulatory compliance
• Developing policies to mitigate risk
• Revising protocols as needed to keep pace with emerging clinical best practices
The chosen RN Regional Nurse candidate will be offered a market leading compensation and benefits package. Registered Nurse license in good standing is required.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this Regional Nurse Consultant opening in Oregon. We look forward to hearing from you!