Director - Women's Services - RT
San Antonio, Texas, United States, 78205
This role provides leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO) responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
The role will assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a multi-unit level.
Role assumes 24/7 responsibility of Director’s assigned areas.
The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Active and current registered nurse license in the state of residence/practice.
Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing
Required: Academic degree in nursing
Preferred: Bachelors or Masters degree
Required: 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse/related position
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. Do you have a Academic degree in nursing?
2. Do you have 2 Years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse/related position?
3. You Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy?
4. Do you have CPR?
5. You Must have 5-7 years RN Staff Labor & Delivery experience?
6. Do you have a Solid work history with long term employment history?
7. Strong Leader with 2-3 years Director Level experience.
8. Salary Expectation? 9. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
10. Complete Current Address?