Company is located in the Aurora area.
Bachelor’s degree in Plastics Engineering or related engineering field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in a plastic injection molding facility.
• Demonstrated success implementing change in a manufacturing environment, preferably, plastic injection molding
• Must possess superior analytical and technical skills, energy, strong leadership and team building abilities
• Effective interpersonal skill. Able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization
• Hands–on expertise in the scientific understanding of the injection molding process, mold making and metrology and up-to-date on the industry’s technology
• Understanding of the allocation of resources, both financial and human
• Must be a self-starter, detail oriented and ability to prioritize, plan and organize multiple projects
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram form
• Strong computer skills: proficiency in 2D CAD and 3D solid modeling software, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Company will do background checks.