Kelly Services is hiring for Client Services Representatives in Appleton, W!
These entry-level, temp-to-hire opportunities offer an excellent opportunity to apply your current customer service skills while gaining valuable industry experience!
- Choose your schedule between the hours of 7am and 7pm (Must be able to attend training for 3 weeks from 8am-4:30pm)
This role will be responsible for connecting with existing and potential customers while working on projects requiring strong customer service skills to covert the call to a sale and connect them with a sales representative while ensuring adherence to corporate and department policies and procedures.
- CSRs are responsible for processing various incoming and outgoing sales focused phone calls for assigned clients and programs in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations
- Call processing includes presenting offers, overcoming caller objections, transitioning between script elements, obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues and providing customer service
- Agents should maintain established quality and completed calls per hour goals while supporting company goals and objectives
- Maintain excellent product knowledge regarding product offers, pricing and upsells
- High School Diploma or GED required
For immediate consideration, apply now!