• Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation and resolve calendaring conflicts.
• Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating conferences, seminars, and events, including overseeing the production and distribution of materials, coordinating logistics, and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors.
• Draft marketing materials, emails, and other types of correspondence.
• Conduct analysis (using excel) on program evaluation data and participant data, including summary analytics.
• Process and monitor routine financial transactions.
• Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
• Maintain office supplies and equipment.
• Maintain approved content on websites.
• Complete weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Education & Experience:
High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
• Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Superior attention to detail and organization skills.
• Ability to multitask, shifting between multiple priorities and tasks with a high degree of accuracy.