• Provide advanced, diversified administrative support of a substantial and confidential nature to an executive who is a member of the University Cabinet.
• Anticipate executive's needs and proactively solve problems and/or independently handle issues. Work is performed autonomously, without specific instructions or prescribed procedures, and with delegated authority to exercise discretion and judgment regarding matters of significance on behalf of the executive.
• Coordinate the executive's activities, including management of a complex calendar, travel arrangements and associated logistics. Independently commit the executive's time to those requesting access to him/her based on an in-depth understanding of the executive's priorities and needs and his/her role within the university framework.
• Independently prioritize, plan, coordinate and/or oversee logistics for meetings and conferences with individuals and entities internal and external to the university, including executive and senior level staff, donors, and government officials.
• Serve as the executive's liaison to various internal and external constituencies, including screening correspondence and telephone calls; keep the executive informed of all matters requiring his/her attention.
• Compose correspondence; develop, review and edit presentations and documentation; independently research and analyze associated issues and/or compile materials needed for presentation and/or decision making purposes.
• Oversee and/or manage multiple projects; anticipate and track critical dates, events and organizational issues for the executive; follow up with appropriate parties to ensure deadlines are met.
• Organize and maintain the workings of the executive's office. Take responsibility for filing systems and ensuring all pertinent information and supporting materials are retained. Direct staff to perform various tasks and assignments.
• May also supervise staff.
1) Experience : Looking for an Executive Assistant who has supported high level executives in other industry or at Client would be a plus.
2) This is a temp position for a month, it might get extended depending if the need arise.
3) Top Skills - Should be good with managing meetings, Calendaring, setting up conference, excellent with presentation skills is a must.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and seven years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated extensive high-level administrative experience supporting executive level individuals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality.
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate positive working relationships and gain the trust and respect of all levels of internal and external constituencies.
• Contextual understanding of executive's role within the university framework.
• Demonstrated ability to perform duties with a high level of professionalism, flexibility, discretion, judgment, diplomacy and tact.
• Ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
• Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.