Seeking an energetic, hard working individual for our client in Schererville, IN. This position has the potential to move into a supervisory position.
* The store is open Monday - Sunday; hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
* Polishing of exterior of vehicles
* Conditioning of leather and vinyl interior, customer service, clay bar, hand waxing.
* Deep cleaning of upholstery, carpets, and floor mats.
* Cleaning floors, carpets, bathrooms, windows, asphalt & parking areas of any trash and debris throughout the day and when volume slows down.
* Miscellaneous duties as needed
* Education - high school diploma or GED equivalent is desirable
* Efficient and comfortable with explanation of services.
* Professional and outgoing personality.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
* Good physical endurance to withstand the outside weather elements year round.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit and talk or hear, use hands to operate, finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Will be working inside and outside in all types of weather.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employees and applicants for employment are protected by federal, state, and local laws designed to protect them from discrimination on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, parental status, national origin, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other factor unrelated to the requirements of a job. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.