THE OPPORTUNITY: Interventional Cardiologist
THE LOCATION: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Permanent / full time
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for an Interventional Cardiologist in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. You will be joining a team of 5 Non-Invasive Cardiologists, 3 Interventionalists, 3 CT Surgeons, 4 Vascular Surgeons and 1 EP. This cardiac program is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic’s Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute and it’s been named one of the Top 50 Heart Hospitals by Thompson-Reuters for exceptional outcomes.
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. An excellent mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged!
** Relocation assistance is available
** Signing bonus
** Paid medical malpractice and tail coverage provided
** Robust retirement and comprehensive benefits package
** Generous salary with guarantee
** Generous loan forgiveness & productivity incentives
** Academic affiliation
** Unrestricted MD or DO license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania
** BC/BE is required
** All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
* Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town.
* Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this growing community has to offer.
* This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast.
* This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.
* Williamsport offers its own regional airport and is centrally located within a 3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
$5,000 REFERRAL FEE offered – Please share with friends and colleagues!