At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Dental Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.
• Status: Short Term Assignment
• Schedule: Hours will be Monday-Friday 0730am-1630pm; Flexible Duty Hours between 0600am-1800pm to satisfy patient needs, at the government supervisors discretion. The employee shall not work more than 40 hours a week
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate or Associate Degree
• Education: Successful completion of a one of the following:
Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months. Graduation from a state accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months
• All training must have included a course in radiation physics; radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques; darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital radiographic processing technique
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required for monitoring sedations. Services performed will be performed at 55 MDG, Offutt AFB. The DA may be required to participate in administrative functions (i.e., orientation, quality improvement programs, clinical/administrative data collection, peer reviews, meetings, and training
• Experience: Six months of experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.