Sr. Java Developer (new products and services for online marketplace) – Chicago, IL or Marietta, GA
We are a financial services company currently looking to hire a Senior Java developer to lead our development team in developing new products and services for our SAAS online marketplace.
WHO WE ARE
We operate in the fast-evolving Fintech space, and we have a long list of new product development and service improvements awaiting you. We provide a niche online marketplace for financial institutions, a financial analytical platform, and many other services
All our software has been built in-house on Java, and we are updating and expanding it.
We partner with our Financial Partners, Inc. in Chicago, and you would be located in their near west loop office (there in Chicago, IL) or our Marietta, GA office.
We are a small business, so you should enjoy playing several roles and learning with us. You will play a large role in our company s success.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Senior Java Developer, you should enjoy wearing many hats:
• Leading a small team in designing and developing in Java, as well as programming yourself.
• Working with third party data sources, using SQL database, tracking XML and XBRL data
• Interacting with teammates in different cities and countries (we have development staff in Georgia, and Brazil)
• Managing development priorities
Skills and experience you should have as a Senior Java Developer:
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related discipline (or an equivalent combination of education and work experience).
• 8 – 10 years of experience with Java programming and design
• Experience with data and software architecture
• Working familiarity with Tomcat, Spring Boot, JPA, Maven, XML, ReactJS, XBRL, SQL, GIT
• Ability to work well with others as part of a team and work under tight time constraints
• Comfort with learning financial terms as they are manifested in our business and our programs
Key skills: Java, Tomcat, Spring boot, JPA, Maven, XML, ReactJS, XBRL, SQL, GIT
To apply for this Senior Java Developer role, email your updated resume outlining your Java programming and designing experience to Betty M Scott via this site. For immediate interview call our office.