Minimum 10 to 12 years finance paralegal experience
Provides support to attorneys utilizing knowledge of the law and general legal procedures and/or those of specific practice areas.
· Assist finance attorneys with client inquiries and pre-closing, closing and post-closing activities.
· Prepare and file UCCs.
· Conduct UCC lien searches and create graphic representation thereof.
· Provide initial preparation of documents for secured lending transactions.
· Prepare signature pages for execution.
· Manage the flow of all documentation from pre-closing to closing.
· Respond to client inquiries on a timely basis.
· Assemble and distribute closing documents.
· Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Extensive knowledge of Revised Article 9
· Experience conducting research
· Ability to work with all levels of legal staff
· Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Excellent communicator (oral and written)
· Experience handling sensitive, confidential information
· The duties of the position may require extended and irregular hours to perform the essential duties of the position