Director of Operations
Salary $110,000 - $125,000 +Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to Southern USA
We are recruiting a Director of Operations for a fast-paced, multi-shift, deadline driven operation. If you love working in a vibrant & electric atmosphere, then this will be the opportunity for you. You will provide valuable leadership as we seek to wisely use our resources & streamline our process. We want to be faster, sleeker, and leaner! Efficiency is our driving force!
As the Director of Operations, you’re responsible for
• Overseeing, leading, and managing activities & resources
• Develop & maintain relationships with key customers, employees, and corporate
• Ensure the success of projects & continuous improvement initiatives
• Create & manage the operations budget & forecast updates
• Monitor daily production numbers to achieve operational & financial targets
• Work with corporate teams & resources on strategies & resource allocations
• Work with engineering to implement cost savings & efficiency
• Manage the continuous improvement projects
• Facilitate employee meetings to increase morale, recognition, & retention.
Seeking a Senior Level Production Manager with experience out of an Automated Assembly / Manufacturing environment is a MUST. Need someone with a technical background who is experienced with Productivity, Labor Management and time study.
Southern USA metro area. Charming neighborhoods give the city a small-town feel, but you have all the amenities of the Big City with restaurants, events, festivals, art exhibits, & museums from the traditional to the funky. There is great shopping & eating – from groovy little cafes to microbreweries. Several professional & college teams will feed your sports need. There are great neighborhoods, historical places, museums, theaters, and daily live music happening somewhere. Enjoy the parks & landmarks & other wonderful outdoor spaces. The quieter ‘burbs offer excellent housing locations with access to successful public & private schools. You can live your life completely in the burbs or even go a bit further into the country & nestle in a treed lot. Travel into the metro for work. So much to do in this great area that the entire family will be happy.
What we are looking for in this Director of Operations:
• BS degree
• At least 5 years of experience in an Automated Assembly OR Manufacturing Environment
• Experience in Lean, Continuous Improvement and Productivity
• Ability & zeal for operational excellence, Team building & customer service
• Ability to Improve Production Processes and outcomes
• Ability to apply root cause analysis to issues
• Improve our processes for cost reductions.
This is your opportunity to work with an amazing Distribution/Operations company that is experiencing rapid growth and offers the opportunity to work with a strong group of professionals, who are enjoying a fast paced and challenging work environment. Send your resume today to further your career journey.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/