We are looking for a Relief Pharmacist to cover Relief positions our clients in Kamloops. We need a Pharmacist who is willing to work independently and, in a team. As a Pharmacist you will be accountable to the workflow of the pharmacy for that particular day. You need to ensure that all prescriptions are dispensed accurately. In Addition to that you will have to maintain drug inventory levels by ordering necessary medications and supplies.
• Supervise pharmacy assistants providing guidance and all-important information.
•Plan, administer, organize, and successfully implement all activities in relation to the pharmacy operations.
• Consult with members of the pharmacy management team when there are unresolved issues surrounding day to day work functions.
• Counsel patients on prescription medications and OTC products.
• Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
• Ensure proper handling, preparation, and packaging of drugs and pharmaceuticals.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying company policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain inventory up to date by cycle count procedures.
• Provide a professional and confidential environment for all customers and employees.
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
• License required.
• Excellent problem-solving skill and handling customer complaints.
• Must be detail oriented to support the pharmacy team to operate day to day operations.
• Excellent customer service skill and interpersonal skill.
• Be committed to providing exceptional patient care.
• Must have a reliable transportation in GVA area.
• Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment as a Pharmacist is considered as an asset.
• Ability to work independently at midnight.
We would like to thank all the applicants but Pharmacist living in Canada or with valid Canadian Pharmacist License will only be considered. You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.