THE OPPORTUNITY: Family Nurse Practitioner – Occupational Health
THE LOCATION: Oswego, New York
Permanent / full time
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our Occupational Health team in Oswego, New York. The staff is very friendly and team oriented and the focus is on providing the highest level of quality care. An excellent mentoring environment is available and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. There is a dedicated commitment to providers in maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
* Competitive compensation and full benefits
* Work schedule: 7:30am – 4:00pm
* Comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, vision, * 403(b), life and disability, PTO
* CME allowance and time off for CMEs
* Relocation assistance is available
* Qualified NPs must be licensed (or eligible) in New York with prescriptive authority and current DEA #
THE HEALTH SYSTEM
This community hospital provides the region with healthcare services from birth to maturity. With a dedicated medical staff of more than 150 physicians that represent over 35 specialties, the hospital serves as a catchment area for over 89,000 residents.
* Located in upstate New York, this area offers small city living with close proximity to many large metropolitan areas.
* It’s location on Lake Ontario and its four distinct seasons offer endless opportunities for boating, sailing and other water sports.
* In addition, there are many cultural activities and events, festivals and family oriented activities throughout the year.
* The area’s elementary and high schools offer advanced learning curriculum standards and prepare students to excel as they pursue higher education opportunities.
$2,000 REFERRAL FEE offered! Please share with friends and colleagues!