Sterling is looking to hire a VMWare Resident in FL with the following skills.
We have to have VMWare 6 deployment experience.
• VMware Solutions Architect
• Hands-on experience with VMware 6 deployment
• VMware tuning and performance experience in a Linux environment
• HA, FT, DRS, thin provisioning, SAN, networking experience
• P2V migration expertise
• VCP desirable
• Active Directory experience a plus
• Future cloud migration expertise a plus
• No vSAN, NSX or VDI in this solution
• Mostly onsite in Melbourne, FL, some remote may be available
• Some travel to DC region, less than 10%
• US Person, able to obtain DOC Public Trust clearance
Certifications Required? – VCP preferred
Project Hours – 1,400
Clearance Required – Public Trust
Estimated Start Date – 7/1/2019
Sterling Computers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law.