Job Title: Apigee Architect
Location: Exton, PA & Alpharetta, GA
Duration: Permanent Full-time
SIDGS is a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation, providing Digital Solutions & Services to Fortune 500 companies. Our Digital solutions go across following domains: User Experience, CMS, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Cloud, Service Mesh, Artificial Intelligence, RPA domains.
We create innovative solutions in Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in partnership with Google. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
• Experience in API Security, API Key Validation, Protection against Content-based Attacks, Authentication, Authorization and Identity, Traffic Management, Token Management
• Experience in API design, advanced proxies, Analytics, BaaS, Developer portal, end to end solution security
• Experience in designing and implementing Restful API design patterns.
• Experience in Evangelizing API adoption
• Experience Scrum based delivery and DevOps
• Hands on experience working on APIGEE Edge, creation and configuration of API proxies,
• Experience in API implementation and life cycle management
• Experience in restful and soap service design
• Experience in Swagger, WADL and similar tools
• Experience in implementing API Security using OAuth 2. 0, JWT, OpenID Connect, SAML etc
• Experience in implementing traffic management and security policies
• Experience in usage of CI/CD tools like Bamboo, Jenkins
• Experience in Functional and Non-functional testing of APIs
• Experience in Drupal for API Portal customization
• Experience in Configuration and Monitoring APIGEE Edge solution.
• Experience in creation of custom reports and dashboards
• Experience in development of backend services using APIGEE BaaS platform
• Ability to travel up to 50% (both domestic and international) depending on project demand
• Customer facing work environment
• Active, highly engaged, multi-tasking environment
• Heavy team collaboration