Position : Product Implementation Analyst
Location : Florida or Texas
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
• Product Implementation is responsible for installing a wide range of products and services that involve extensive customer interaction.
• Demonstrates a working understanding of products, related technologies and the implementation process.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of presentation tools and techniques.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of adult learning theory.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the subject matter being taught.
• Uses presentation tools and techniques to deliver learning in a live or virtual classroom setting.
• Adapts presentation techniques/style to meet audience needs. Delivers to small and large audiences.
• Uses Facilitator Guide, personal experiences and in-depth knowledge of learning techniques to deliver course materials.
• Uses questioning and probing skills to adapt and modify delivery.
• Provides feedback on course design to development team.
• Demonstrates effective classroom control techniques.
• Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family.
• Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
• Works independently with minimal guidance.
• Usually determines own work priorities.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Clinical experience and/or hospital pharmacy workflow knowledge required.
• Pharmacy consulting experience a plus.
• Technical support experience in a hospital setting a plus.
• Project management focus preferred.
• Training and teaching experience a plus.
• Prefer moderate technical skills: exposure to basic programming concepts and uses; demonstration of technical skills in working environment
• working knowledge of variety of software/hardware applications and accessories; understanding of relationship between software and hardware; exposure to interface and communications technology.
• Knowledge of VMware, Sequel Server and Microsoft Active Directory a plus.
• The effective Product Implementation Analyst must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and demonstrate a fundamental ability to overcome project hurdles/timeline delays while performing basic installations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Driving requirements dictate that the candidate possess and maintain a valid driver license and be at least 21 years old.
• Upon hire, must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions.
• Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis.