• Primarily responsible for leading manufacturing and laboratory investigations to reduce process deviations and develop effective corrective / preventative actions.
• Specifically, this individual may be responsible for providing technical support for bulk manufacturing within Client’s Manufacturing Division Vaccine Manufacturing.
• Troubleshooting and conducting root cause analysis of manufacturing events and laboratory test failures and development of corrective /preventative actions.
• Analysis of complex process problems through critical analytical thinking and design / execution of laboratory/ pilot scale experiments.
• Development of sound technical justifications for impact assessment to ensure uninterrupted supply.
• Experience with deviation management in pharmaceutical /biotech companies.
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in culture techniques, virology, aseptic / sterile processing, biologics process development or manufacturing and / or process equipment preferred.
• Proven experience in troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum 1-3 years post-Bachelor degree experience in Technology, Production, Development or related fields.
• Good interpersonally skills including flexibility and ability to work in a team environment.