Title: Senior Systems Technical Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 3-6 months (CTH)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support 49,000+ retail systems at 19,000+ sites worldwide. Systems include Point-of-Sales terminals and self-service kiosks.
• Automating operational tasks
• Troubleshoot LAN, WAN, and network infrastructure issues as they relate to retail systems
• Operating system and software upgrades in a very large enterprise environment
• Work independently with minimal supervision or as a part of a team.
• May be required to create time sensitive deliverables.
• Must be available for on-call or non-standard hours
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 7+ years of relevant experience or 9+ years of relevant experience
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with PowerShell and PowerShell scripting
• Experience with SCCM and WSUS and knowledge of MS Windows server, desktop operating systems and Windows registry
• Knowledge of local and wide area networks in an environment utilizing MS Windows and TCP/IP, to include DNS, WINS, and DHCP
• Experience with remote desktop and server support.
• Experience working with and administering Windows Active Directory, to include GPO’s, creating/modifying users and groups, assigning rights to directories, troubleshooting domain issues with clients
• Experience with patch management at the enterprise level.
• Ability to develop and maintain IT documentation.
• Familiarity with change management in a large enterprise environment.
• Must be able to work independently and have a demonstrated ability to do ad hoc and proactive technical research.
• Experience with packaging applications and application updates for remote deployment to a large enterprise
• Familiarity with PCI and SOX compliance requirements
• Experience with ServiceNow service management software
• Experience with Point of Sales hardware and peripherals
• Experience working in a large enterprise environment
• Experience creating and deploying images
• Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware and peripherals
• Experience testing PC hardware and software
• Microsoft certification
• Network certification
• ITIL certification