Commodity (Inside) Sales Representative
Plywood – Lumber
Salary up to $90,000 plus bonus
This position is your opportunity to have a great job in your field and GROW with a successful Company who is a leader within their industry. This Company has one of the best reputations in the industry.
Do you have experience working with Plywood and Lumber distribution sales? This position will require you to utilize proficient sales skills, market and product knowledge, and customer service effectiveness in order to sell internal and external commodity lumber or plywood to customers within the United States and Canada. Upward growth opportunities available.
Location: Major metro in the Northwest
Travel: Less Than 25%
• Cultivates new accounts and maintains more difficult account relationships.
• Establishes, maintains, and improves relationships with external contacts such as customer suppliers.
• Applies understanding of wood products industry including various markets and trends.
• Utilizes appropriate and effective interpersonal skills with all buying/operation personalities.
• Develops creative and helpful solutions to build or maintain positive division/field relationships.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude when faced with adverse market conditions or negative feedback/interactions
• Demonstrates continued persistence.
• Prepares written documentation for internal and external distribution.
• Negotiates sales and production of assigned mill(s) in an effective manner.
• Interacts and maintains productive working relationships with team members.
• Understands the mechanics of sales administration/claims processes and efficiently handles paperwork, enters orders into automated order entry system on a daily basis.
• Identifies and resolves sales/coordination issues.
• Establishes goals, budgets time, sets priorities, allocates proper amount of time to activities and maintains inter relationships between activities.
Requirements for this Commodity Sales position:
• College degree or equivalent work experience in related job function.
• Business degree and minimum of 3 years’ of sales experience preferred
• Industry knowledge – Plywood and Lumber required
• Excellent communication, negotiating, and computer skills required.
Apply for Position: Email resume to email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Client Companies offers very good compensation and relocation packages. Our fees and expenses are paid by Client Company.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Visit our website at austinallen.com