PLC Engineer – Traveling USA – PACKAGING INDUSTRY
SALARY $80,000- $110,000 PLUS Benefits & Can live anywhere in the USA near Airport!
This world class manufacturing company is seeking a STAFF (Corporate) level PLC Expert who will be responsible for working with different plants to ensure successful implementations and upgrades.
As the PLC or Controls engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Process improvement, improving the design, installation, maintenance, & operation of all types of control devices and electronic accessories
• Working with multiple mills engineering staff
• Supporting plant engineers utilizing knowledge of PLC’s and electronic control devices.
Requirements for this Controls Engineer or PLC Engineer:
• Three or more years’ experience in an electrical controls position.
• Experience with PLCs - Programmable Logic Controllers (Rockwell & HMI)
• Knowledge of Industrial Electrical Standards, process control, quality standards
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, EET or on-the job experience equivalent to degree.
• Must be willing to travel 90% - can live anywhere in the USA within a desirable airport commute.
TO Apply: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgOR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/