Process Controls “Vision” Engineer
Salary $80,000 - $140,000 + Bonus and Excellent Benefits and Relocation Packages
If you’re looking for an exciting and growing organization, this may be the job for you. You must have a Bachelor of Science degree (BSEE, Paper Science or acceptable equivalent). This is an opportunity to be on the team that installs the cutting edge electronic vision systems.
Drawing upon your expertise, you will play a pivotal role in all aspects of the integrating, estimating, documenting, commissioning, and maintaining machine vision and control systems. These systems include real-time inspection systems and related closed-loop control systems. The position requires a process-knowledgeable individual with the proven ability to initiate, coordinate, and implement team efforts with internal support groups, production personnel, customers, and outside vendors.
Salary $80,000 - $140,000 + Bonus and Excellent Benefits and Relocation Packages to the beautiful Northeastern metro area and it offers a great community of people who band together to take care of each other in the beautiful scenery of the Northeast – mountains, lakes, capes, and bays. You can enjoy the historical landmarks & sites of several nearby states. Close enough to visit a teaming megalopolis of the East Coast or enjoy the quieter areas
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Assist in all aspects of installation and improvement projects and sub-projects within the manufacturing areas relating to machine vision and related disciplines.
• Responsibilities include specification, design, estimating, hardware/software integration, installation, commissioning, cost control and documentation phases.
• Direct technicians and other support personnel in all phases of projects.
• Document and track project management effectively.
• Troubleshoot inspection and machine vision systems maintained by Process Control and train/direct technicians in those efforts.
• Assist mill leadership in diagnosing and solving manufacturing and converting inspection problems.
• Optimize machine vision systems and strategies.
• Identify, investigate, and develop process improvements and optimization concepts utilizing Lean Six Sigma concepts.
• Train Technicians and user community on specific systems and installed equipment.
• Develop procedures and define preventative maintenance programs for new equipment.
• Support ISO certification requirements.
Qualifications for this Process Controls “Vision” Engineer:
• Bachelor of Science in a Technical field (Electrical Engineering, Pulp and Paper Science, etc.).
• Four+ years applied machine vision technology.
• Four+ years in manufacturing, automation and/or converting support.
• Applied machine vision technologies including lighting, optics, electronics, and imaging algorithms.
• Applied control system technology including PLCs, DCS, and operator interfaces and drives a plus.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Positive interpersonal skills in verbal communication, and group interaction at all levels of the organization; strong written communication skills.
• Proven ability to initiate, coordinate, and implement team efforts with maintenance support groups and production.
• Machine Vision programming in .Net platform a plus.
• Project Management experiences a plus.
• Hands-on workbench skills.
List of Key Words used in searching: Image Processing, Keyance, Cognex, Edmund Optics, industrial robots, systems engineering, vision engineer
TO Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF. **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/