At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic (DTHC), Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.
• Status: Full-Time
• Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certification: Current Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support required
• Licensure/Registration: Valid and Current, unrestricted license as a Practical Nurse in any state, territory or commonwealth of the US
• Experience: One year of Practical Nurse experience after graduation
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.