Maintenance Supervisor 1st Shift
Clear Lake, IA
$70-75K + 10% bonus + $2,000 signing bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to fill a Maintenance Supervisor, to add to their 1st shift staff at their Clear Lake, IA location. This Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the plant equipment is maintained and operating efficiently and assisting with any installs and issues with equipment.
• Conduct production maintenance department daily.
• Maintain the repairs parts inventory.
• Create work orders and PM’s.
• Recognize and take steps to resolve operating problems in order to minimize their impact on the operations.
• Keep accurate and up-to-date records.
• Embolden suggestions from employees which will improve production, quality, safety and/or control costs of production.
• Cooperate with all departments to assure a coordinated work relationship exists at all times.
• Follow through on all safety programs keeping safety as a first priority to provide a safe work environment for employees.
• Comply with safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
• High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree preferred.
• Previous mechanical and electrical maintenance required.
• Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role required.
• Knowledge of basic mechanics, welding, electrical, fabrication, preventative maintenance and government safety regulations.
• Capability to work overtime and weekends as required.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
Maintenance Supervisor, 1st shift, production, maintenance, repair, installation, GMP’s, safety, records, mechanical, electrical, supervisory, leadership, mechanics, welding, fabrication, preventative maintenance