Choice1Temps is hiring shipper/receivers!
M-F 2nd shift 3:30pm-12am + OT when needed
Resumes needed along with desired pay.
Pay rate is negotiable.
Starting 1st shift for training then moves to 2nd shift, this person will be learning all aspects of the position and eventually going to run the department.
• Shipments include preparing and packing items for shipments.
• Plan and direct daily work schedule to ensure timely delivery of products. Enter shipping information on computer system. Assist in other areas as directed by Manager.
• Handling all of actual UPS and/or FedEx as needed and assigned and preparing loads manifest.
• Schedule and procure transport as assigned per customer through customer portals.
• Coordinate with carriers, customers and other personnel to expedite and resolve problems.
• Performs special projects at the request of Logistics Manager.
• Data entry, such as, logging shipments in daily shipment log and tracking items as assigned.
• Receiving of purchased items in computer system, as well as, confirm and verify receiving against packing lists before receiving in the system.
• Assist with mid-month and month-end physical inventory and other aspects of
• Skills required include basic computer literacy mainly with Microsoft Office applications and great attention to detail.
• Forklift experience for performing warehouse shipping duties as the backup to shipper.
• Must be proficient with a computer; experience with Word and Excel preferred.
• Shipper/receiver loading and unloading, paperwork, computer experience.