City Boys Drywall Ltd. Is looking for 3 Full time Permanent Drywall Installers (NOC: 7284) to join their team in surrey.
Position is open to join as soon as possible. Hours will be 40 Hours a week with 4% Vacation pay as per as BC’s Employment Standards. Wages will vary from $25.00 - $28.00 depending on Experience.
Education: High School Education is usually required with 2 years to less than 3 years of Experience. Basic English is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Walking, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods
Office Location: 12508 – 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
Work Location: Various locations all over mainland.
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold temperature.
Job Duties as follows:
• Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets
• Tape over joints using the taping machine and embed tape in compound
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
• Position and secure and sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
• Fill joints, nail indentation, holes, and cracks with joint compound using trowel and knife
• Smooth out the excess compound and allow the coat to dry
Please email your resume with cover letter to
Or Mail to 12508- 62 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3X 1V4
No Phone Calls Please!