Customer Service Specialist
A global medical device manufacturer is seeking a qualified Customer Service Specialist for their Northern California location. This person will be responsible for ensuring high quality service to company’s customers. This position will be responsible for resolving issues and processes regarding orders and product inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree (highly preferred)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient with computer applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time, direct hire position with a competitive salary (up to $27 per hour) and full company benefits.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to .
Please write in the subject line: “PJF-CSS-LN”