Duration: 06+ Months
Work Closely with program managers to develop, track, analyze, and maintain program budgets. Provide visibility on program status through program planning and control activities including estimate at completion (EAC), status reporting, and risk analysis.
• Maintaining timely and accurate EAC's for assigned programs.
• Preparing variance analysis in support of program and functional management.
• Earned value management system reporting (if applicable)
• Perform financial analysis and prepare reports to ensure the programs are within agreed upon financial parmeters and government cost control guidelines as well as in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls.
• Prepare accurate government cost plus/T&M type billings and entry into ECRAFT
• Prepare program charts for monthly program reviews; attend meeting.
• Assist with determining anticipated staffing requirements for assigned programs.
• Plan and execute financial analysis of assigned programs
• Provide program/functional managers financial information required to plan, control and evaluate program financial performance.
• Establish positive working relationships with product and program areas as weel as external customers including DCMA/DCAA.
• Continuous process improvement
• Experience in developing Estimates at Completion (EAC's) on major programs
• Hands on working knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems a must
• Experience with preparing cost plust invlices and ECRAFT submittal to the government
• Experience in handling DCMA/DCAA audits
• Customer Driven
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communicator
• Committed to timely/accurate results
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
• Highly proficient in PC applications (especially Microsoft Office Suite)
• Experience with Costpoint is a plus
• Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting; advance degree or certification a plus but not required
• 5-10 years related experience in program finance in a manufacturing environment (defence industry and/or government contracting)
• Familiarity with Government contracting and FAR/DFAR guidelines is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and leadership in making business decisions
• Deltek, Costpoint and IFS system experience helpful