Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Collect the document and receipt to make company expense report.
• Manage the company expense and office supply.
• Report the expense and make the invoice.
• Monitor the received and the daily expenses
• Manage company's general administrative activities
• Coordinate and maintain records.
• Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Reports for Government Agencies
• Preparation of Sales Invoice and other documents to be provided within the company and to its customers
• Handling of Petty Cash Fund and Reimbursements
• Preparation of Trial Balance and Monthly Report
• Cash Flow Monitoring
• Be on top of petty cash reports, replenishments and requests
• Ensure bills are paid on time
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to demonstrate innovation and good judgment; has sufficient problem solving and decision making skills
• Works well under pressure, has professional conduct
• Strong organization and time management skills, solution oriented, self-starter, works well with a team
• Can work effectively with minimum supervision
• Prepares, compiles and sort document for data entry