We are looking for a HR staff who can handle recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development., and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
• Performs end-to-end recruitment of the company (sourcing, applicant screening, interviews, job offer and on-boarding) for staff and professional level)
• General knowledge on labor laws and practices
• Sources candidates for staff and professional level using different resources such as online job portals, head hunting (if necessary)
• Posts vacancies on different sites
• Filters job application conduct interview with candidates through different sources such as telephone, face to face or any other, and the hiring manager to ascertain their competencies, experience and skills
• Coordinates with candidate after declaration of final selection and after issuing the job offer letter, pre- employment medical and drug test examination and documentary requirements for completion
• Prepares job offer letters, employment contract, appointment note and permanency letter
• Assist in the preparation of, maternity benefits
• Assist and responsible with the government loans ( SSS & Pagibig)
• Prepare monthly report related to remittances, loans and certificates for SSS, Pagibig and Philhealth
• Assist in the submission of BIR TIN application and change status
• Attend to inquiries on government mandated benefits
• Regulatory/Statutory complianace processs, requirements/enrollments with SSS and BIR
• Conducting performance and wage reviews.
• Creating clear and concise reports
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
• At least 3- 5 year’s experience in human resources or related field.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.