Pulp & Paper Industry Positions
We specialize in the Pulp and Paper Industry. Multiple opportunities throughout the United States. If your background matches one of the positions below, please let us know your location preferences. Salaries range from $60,000 - $140,000 PLUS Great Benefits Packages & Generous Relocation Packages. Some companies offer bonuses & profit sharing!
ENGINEERING / MAINTENANCE / ELECTRICAL JOBS
• Electrical Engineer with High Power Experience – Salary up to $115,000 plus bonuses
o Project and outage engineer experience required.
o Position is in the South in a metro area.
• SR. Staff Electrical Project Engineer –Travel – Salary up to $140,000 plus bonus
o Live in the Northwest - Metro
o Mentor and Support multiple Plant/Mill project leaders in successful completion of a variety of projects from $25,000 to Millions.
o 2 jobs – different salary ranges.
• Staff Electrical PLC Controls Engineer – USA – Travel – Salary up to $110,000 plus bonus
o Live anywhere in US near an airport – travel 90%
o Support a several plants/mills from a PLC/Controls standpoint
o 2+ years of experience
• Electrical Engineers with Internship experience only – SEND Resume now – several positions open across the US.
• Sr. Process Engineer – Midsouth – Salary up to $110,000
o This position supports a brown paper mill.
o Recycled paper (pulp) and paper machines.
o 5+ years of experience.
• Regional Reliability Engineer – Salary up to $130,000
o Live anywhere in the US and travel up to 75%
• Tissue/Yankee Equipment expert - Engineer - South – Traveling – Up to $115,000 plus bonuses
o Experience with Yankee dryers and paper machines in tissue? Looking to be a plant manager some day? This job is a traveling position will be the person plant managers call for expertise when there is a problem. Excellent opportunity to be promoted into running your own mill.
• Maintenance Planner – Northeast – Salary up to $60,000
o Looking for a detailed individual with a mechanical mindset.
o No prior experience required as a planner but must have history with scheduling.
• Reliability Engineers in Mills - Salary up to $100,000 plus bonus
o South – Successful candidate can come from any paper industry background. Must have either a BS in Engineering or Paper Science. Internship to 3 years of experience. This is a small mill and will be involved in all areas.
• Process Engineer – Entry Level – Midwest – Salary up to $80,000
o Internship in paper industry required.
• Process Engineer – Travel – Cleaners – Salary up to $80,000
o Live in Southeast or South and travel
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT /SALES/ACCOUNTING JOBS:
• Plant Controller – Two Locations available – UP to $110,000:
o South & Southeast
o Small Mills– great place to start a successful career as a controller. Must have costing background
• Sales Engineer – South – Salary is based on experience.
o Must have Pulp and white/bleached paper selling experience.
• Paper Machine Supervisor – Northwest: Salary up to $105,000
o Must have Tissue/Towel Experience
• Pulping Supervisor: South – Salary up to $85,000
o Prior pulping experience as a Supervisor, Lead or process Engineer.
Note: Not all jobs are listed within the paper industry – if you have industry experience and your looking for a new opportunity kindly send your resume.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, & perks.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/