Our food manufacturing client is actively seeking a Production Lead in the Minneapolis, MN area. There are multiple 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities for this position.
• Comply with safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
• Describe to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
• Administer work direction and training to all CDHC employees.
• Complete routine line tours to ensure equipment and line is running efficiently.
• Ensure paperwork and data input into the computer system is accurate.
• General cleaning of equipment and maintaining good housekeeping throughout the department per the daily sanitation checklist.
• Implement CIP duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Write routine reports and correspondence.
• Define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time