Senior Organizational Development Specialist
New opportunity to make a huge impact with a large organization and work directly with executive leaders. The Senior OD Specialist will serve as an internal consultant on the design and implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Design, direct and deliver learning, Organizational Development (OD) and Leadership programs daily.
• Complete organizational assessments using a variety of proven methods to uncover and solve complex organizational problems and contribute to new growth opportunities.
• Collaborate with coworkers to find creative and innovative business solutions.
• Accurately assesses cultural environment, exhibiting emotional intelligence and appropriate sensitivity while maintaining individuality and authenticity.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by being proactive, responsive and encouraging teamwork.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
• Training/OD Certifications preferred (Franklin Covey, MBTI, 360-degree feedback, change management, coaching, consulting).
• 5+ years of relevant Organizational Development experience.
• Experience working in a large matrix organization.
• Expertise on learning and organizational development principles and methodologies.
• Experience working with executive leaders and collaborating.
• Comprehensive Health Benefit package
• Flex Spending Account (FSA)
• Disability & Life Insurance
• Vacation and PTO
• Retirement plan
Organizational Development Specialist, OD Specialist, Organizational Development Consultant, organizational development, OD effectiveness, learning and development, training and development, learning, development, training, Gallup, Korn Ferry, Franklin Covey, MBTI, change management, coaching, consulting, leadership