Maintenance Technician Day Shift
• Perform maintenance on building and equipment.
• Diagnose and repairing equipment.
• Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
• Previous industrial maintenance experience.
• Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
• Boiler’s license required.
• Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
• Flexible Spending options
• Health Savings Account options
• Basic and voluntary life insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, PLC, communication, Maintenance Supervisor