Enterprise Sales Associate – NYC, to sell SaaS networking solution.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling to and supporting potential and existing customers within a designated geographic territory. You will be the primary customer relationship owner, responsible for developing and executing on strategic sales plans leveraging all routes to market. This includes owning and coordinating all aspects of account activities and maintaining a keen understanding of customer's business and strategy. The AE is the Team Lead aligned to a dedicated Inside Sales Representative and Pre-Sales Engineer. This position is a stepping stone for their RVP role.
Their offering is NOT a bolt-on but rather it's a pure best-of-breed solution. Their a competitive firm in a competitive environment so they expect hard work and they're open about it from the beginning - work ethic and a driven for success personality is key. They are looking for the best athletes and those who are still athletic - people with drive, competitive nature, teamwork as well as individual effort.
Their sales model is very process driven and they sell only through and with the channel.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
• Record of over achievement in High Tech Sales; Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Security, etc.
• Software sales expertise is a Biggy!
• Proven team leadership skills
• A very strong understanding of your regional customers and channel partners
• Enterprise level territory planning skills
• Highly skilled in presenting (PowerPoint/Keynote and Whiteboarding) to small and large audiences
• Strong activity-based hunting skills
• Road Warrior – no qualms about travel
• Adaptable, willing to be trained the company way – startup culture; do it their way
• Expect a video presentation as part of the interview process – must be able to be impressive
Comp is 50/50 – base to commission; $160-$200K+ OTE – salary range $80-100K+. Solid benefits.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg “OldSalesGuy” Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite